Friday, October 21, 2011

Korres Anti-aging Eye Primer

I was given a small sample of Korres Quercetin and Oak Anti-aging Eye Primer by Beautystat.com as a compliment to try a new product.  The following is my review. 

I have to say that this tiny bottle of anti-aging primer had me skeptical. I thought, how could something so small last me a couple of weeks? I was even more skeptical about its coverage and how it is used to cover up dark circles.
Korres Quercetin & Oak Anti -aging Eye Primer.


So my first day like every other I washed my face and applied the primer to the problem areas I then proceeded to apply the rest of my makeup. That day I went in for an interview for a job and was very confident my makeup was flawless. My boyfriend is biased but said that I looked good anyway.

Like a dummy I didn't take a picture. This was Monday.

Today I applied the Korres before applying my concealer and face powder. I used Maybelline for my eye shadows and Rimmel's The Max lash for mascara. Covergirl is my face powder.
Before and after pictures:
Before
After

I am very happy with this product and would use it before wearing any eye shadow for day wear or night wear.

I would recommend the eye primer to my friends.

I like that it doesn't have a strong smell and that it was very smooth to put on. If I had a larger supply of this product it would become a staple in my makeup arsenal.

By the way? I got the job I wanted. I don't know that it had anything to do with the product but I feel that it helped make my appearance that much better to potential employers.

I always have believed that appearance and good hygiene are your best assets to have when you are looking for a job.

I am very grateful to have had had the chance to use this product and make a difference with my appearance. It didn't crease or budge which makes it very useful to me especially when I need it to stay. I also noticed that I didn't have such prominent dark circles after I put on the Korres.

Thank you Beautystat for the sample and I look forward to trying out more products in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment